Website Development- Understanding the importance of Website Design.
Not all that long ago, just a couple of decades really, website development wasn’t even a checkbox on the list of important things for branding. Unfortunately, many businesses still use that old checklist of “colors, fonts, logo” as the basis for creating their brand. But times have changed. And it’s time for business philosophy to catch up to the consumers they are trying to attract.
Things you should consider about website development
Take into consideration these website design facts:
- 94% of the all-important first impression now comes from your website. Is your website really reflecting you, your business, as well as your brand?
- 75% of your company’s credibility is based on your website design. The more polished your site, the more credible your business seems to customers.
- 89% of customers also report they will shop with a competitor after just one poor experience on a website. Consumers are now very particular about how a website looks and acts.
- 74% of consumers are more likely to return to a mobile-friendly website. The ability to access your site quickly and easily on the go is of utmost importance to your customers.
- 73% of successful companies invest heavily in website development to ensure their brand stands out from the competition
How Underdogg Can Help You?
Underdogg, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is proud to offer all the services you need. To ensure that your website fits you, your brand, as well as your customers to perfection. Bringing with them a staff of experts raised with a strong work ethic and that famous Midwesterner’s sense of fairness. Your company could not possibly be in better hands. We want your business, as well as you, to succeed just as much as you do!
Find out how well your website is serving your customers and if we can assist your brand, by submitting your info for a free website report. . If it turns out you already have a crack website design team and don’t need any of our services – awesome! Make sure you tell them what a great job they are doing. And pass on our kudos to them as well. We are also here to help you put in place those final touches that ensure perfection for your website.