Social media management is about more than just maximizing vanity metrics. It’s about getting brand awareness, engaging your following, and gaining more revenue. Here at Underdogg we start with doing thorough research on your industry and applying the latest social media strategies to all of your social accounts. The content will inspire your followers to engage with and support your local business.
Top-Rated Social Media Management Company
Why Social Media Management?
- Should social media play a bigger role in our marketing strategy?
- On which platform will we find the best value in targeting our demographic and geographic audience?
- How have similar ads performed on this platform (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)?
- Does our social media content fit our target audience?
- And the all-important question: How do I get the most value out of each dollar spent?
By asking the right questions, our team is able to develop, execute and optimize social media campaigns that consistently exceed industry benchmarks.
Social Media Management (SMM): What is it?
Social media management is the process of creating, publishing, and analyzing content you post on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as engaging with users on those platforms. You can streamline social media management with free and paid tools, as well as professional social media management services.
Why use It?
- Cost: No matter your marketing budget, social media is a cost-effective initiative. It’s free to join social media networks, post content, respond to user comments, and more. Even social media advertising offers a profitable channel for reaching your audience and building an online following.
- Reach: Social media networks, from Facebook to LinkedIn, can connect you with users across the world. You can also use social media platforms, like Pinterest, to reach niche audiences. Traditional marketing and advertising can’t match the reach — or price — or social. That’s why social media management is a must for businesses.
- Users: Incorporating social media into your marketing strategy allows you to align your marketing initiatives with user behavior. For example, 74% of people now use social media when making purchase decisions. Not to mention, 80% of people get advice about purchases through social media.
- Performance: Marketers and business owners alike agree on the performance of social media marketing and advertising. Via social, companies can build their brand and even generate leads and sales. Almost 45% of business-to-business (B2B) marketers, for instance, have earned a client through Facebook.
You can put your ads — your offers and brand — right in front of the people whose interests match your customers. Even B2B companies find a lot of great success with Facebook ads because — get this — you can target people by job types and by affiliations or interests in specific industry associations (and more).